Thursday 5 December 2013




The opposite of courage is conformity


  • The opposite of courage is not cowardice; the opposite of courage is conformity. Be yourself. Dare to Win. 
  • The fear of being different and the need to conform are false and destructive. It is an acquired concept, not something we were born with.


Read these affirmations aloud a number of times every day for thirty days: 

  • Day after day I am asserting my true personality more and more.
  • I am unique and feel completely free to express my desire to succeed.
  • It is my right and duty to be myself.
  • The success I achieve will be in keeping with the extent to which I assert myself. I am asserting myself more and more in all areas of my life.
  • Every day I am increasing my self-worth ten fold and becoming more and more successful.
Bob Proctor 
Chairman & Co-Founder 
Proctor Gallagher Institute 

No comments:

Post a Comment