Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sooner than never.

Let us develop attitude of -------

SOMETHING GOOD IS JUST ABOUT TO HAPPEN
   Rhonda Byrne



like ---
i am going to pass exam

i am going to finish my project

 i am going to favourite movie

i am going to get my money

 i am going to meet my son

i am going to buy cycle for my son

i am going to offer a flower to my wife

i am going to please my soul

i am going to evening walk

 i am going to purchase my book

i am going to mall

i am going to help someone

i am going to play with my son

i am going to foregive myself

i am going  to do which i want

think of anything that is good for you
 it is  sure------- 

that wil happen
sooner than never.

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment