Saturday 16 August 2014

Concentrated on what i wanted

Hi Friends  
how r u?

I wish to share my experience --a experience which matters me because i am went through it .But it matters  you  also because you  are part of that experience 

It all happened when i dropped  my DM course from AIIMS .I began my previous job . I was assigned to look after OPD general cases while radio work was there .

Suddenly there was crisis due to resignation of one of doctor .I was asked to make a request for transfer and i did it. As  a result i was posted  and assigned radio work .Suddenly i came across the fact that the in charge of depatrment  was having no legitimate degree ,more so he was a man of dubious character but fitting to whims and fancy of organisation .
Now i have been  transferred to accomodate the need of  another doctor  in the name of organisational need. 

Since i was sensing all these approaches of organisation ,i set up my own goal of writing mcq book for PG and FRCR prepararation.

AND After almost two years of effort  , i got three book published  . It all happenesd because i concentrated on what i wanted rather than what i donot wanted .

No comments:

Post a Comment