Friday 31 October 2014

I have been proven wrong many times

YES,you are wrong .Please change your concept, i am expert on this subject.I can show you lots of references .

 -----AND arguments went on on on and on with no sign of resolve.By the way i heard of cry of my son who just stumbled with chair in the conference hall.I hurriedly rushed to take care of my son that lead to  end of  an argument which was heading towards nastier way.

Such argument has taken place many times with no result.People were not agreeing to me even when i was  right in my contention.Why ?because i was habituated to say you are wrong .

Dale carnegie says---NEVER SAY YOU ARE WRONG .-----That amount to a direct blow at their intelligence ,judgement ,pride and self-respect.

So what to say and how to say----

Adapt the subtle way ,Use such phrase as---i may be wrong,i am frequently wrong.Let us examine the fact ----such rephrasing lessens resistance and does not attack others ego and has positive affirmative response.

BE WISER THAN OTHER PEOPLE IF YOU CAN BUT DONOT TELL THEM SO.-----LORD CHESTERFIELD

This concept has worked  many times for me  and i am sure it will work for you also ,although i have been proven wrong many times .


No comments:

Post a Comment