Sunday 22 March 2015

Better please yourself.

I brought kalakanda(sweet) .Wife commented it to be rotten.It irritated me because she had predetermined concept about that shop.I asked her to through it out if rotten but next moment she started  enjoying the sweet on pretext that I didnot waste money.This is how her negativity gets reflected ,but she often decline it to be so.No way to prove her and no way to disprove  because she had answer for everything whether right or wrong (more often wrong ) .
I also brought samosa .We all gulped it .No samosa was left for Anmol .Anmol started crying for it.Somehow Anmol was pacified  and is now drinking milk with excessive sugar.
I brought Samosa and kalakand to enjoy evening but ----happened otherwise .I could not please anyone .
Does it happened with me or it is a routine happening in every household?
And ,now I am thinking whom to please------myself or family ?

----------Better please yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment