Saturday 6 March 2021

Get what you want BY----

 


Success in life is largely due to self- confidence ,so if  can create self-confidence in yourself --you have largely won and become successful .But how to develop self -confidence .ANSWER IS THE PRINCIPLE OF AUTO SUGGESTION 

SELF –CONFIDENCE FORMULA BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF AUTO-SUGGESTION ( MEMORIZE IT ,READ DAILY LOUDLY  WITH FULL FAITH OF POSTIVE OUTCOME )

FIRST --I have clearly mapped out and written down a description of my definite purpose in life ,for the coming five years.

SECOND  – I demand myself persistent ,aggressive and continuous action towards  attainment  of my definite chief aim

THIRD — I will concentrate my mind for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to be ,by creating a mental picture of that  person .

FOURTH ---I shall devote ten minutes daily to demanding myself the development of the factors (making of master mind ,forming definite chief aim,self confidence and fear  ,habit of saving ,iniative and leadership ,imagination,enthusiasm,self-control,habit of doing more than paid for ,pleasing personality ,accurate thought ,concentration ,co-operation ,failure ,tolerance ,golden rule )

FIFTH  --- I will  render efficient ,satisfactory  service in advance to earn the price I intend to earn and  receive

SIXTH  – I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom It affects.  I will first serve others to get co-operation and support from them .I will eliminate hatred ,envy ,jealousy ,selfishness ,and cyanism by developing love for all humanity .  I will believe in others and myself so that others can believe me

BASED ON NAPOLEON HILL BOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment