Friday 5 March 2021

HOW TO CREATE SELF -CONFIDENCE --AUTO-SUGGESTION

 

NOTHING CAN  BRING SUCCESS EXCEPT YOURSELF .

What is difference which creates successs in equally qualified and hard-working individual?

It is belive in oneself.One who succeeds believed in himself –self confidence is contagious ,it is impending ,it is persuasive ,it attacts others .

 THE CREED  –( read it over and over until you get  it by heart .Read it daily once ,keep its copy before yourself ,it is wonderful example of creating seif- confidence by the principle of Auto-suggestion---any idea you may  firlmy fix in your subconscious mind ,by repeated affirmation ,automatically becomes a plan or blueprint which an unseen power uses in directing your efforts toward the attainment of the objective named in plan .Auto-suggestion –the suggestion you give to your mind is a powerful weapon to get what you want .).

I BELIEVE in myself.

I believe in those who work with me .

I believe in my employer .I believe in my friends .I believe in my family .

I believe that God will lend me everything I need with which to succeed if I do my best to earn it through faithful and honest service .

I believe in prayer and I will never close my eyes in sleep without praying for divine guidance to the end that I will be patient with other people and tolerant with those who donot believe as I do.

 I believe that success is the result of intelligent effort and does not depend upon luck or sharp practices or double-croossing friends ,fellow men,or my employer .

I will I will get out of life exactly what I put into it ,therefore I will be careful to conduct  myself toward others as I would want them to act toward me .

I wll slander those whom I donot like .

I will not slight my work no matter what I may  see others doing .I wll render the best service of which I am capable because I have lpedged myself to succeed in life and I know that success is always the result of conscientious and efficient effort .Finally I will forgive those who offend me because I realize that I shall sometimes offend others and I will need their forgiveness .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment