Sunday 25 May 2014

HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

I donot want this boss .
I donot want to work in this office 
I donot want to read in this college.
Idonot want to do this work.
I donot want to read this magzine.
I donot want to see this channel. 
I dont want to do government job.
I donot want to sleep late in the morning.
I donot want to live in this country .
I donot want interference in my family .
I donot want you to be indifferent to resposibility.
I donot want to you neglect me.

Does such thinking pervades your mind? Does such thinking clutters your mind ?
\
How frequently you think of what you want?


Most people are thinking about what they donot want ,and they are wandering why  it shows up over and over again. (JOHN ASSARAF)

The only reason why people donot have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they donot want than what they want .(The Law of Attraction)

Humankind is suffering from the "donot want " epidemic.People keep this epidemic alive when they predominantly think ,speak,act and focus on what they "donot want "(RHONDA BYRNE )
The result is you get "what you donot want to get"

What is predominant mode of thinking of children ? "DONOT WANT" OR "WANT" ?

SO SWITCH THE GEAR TO THINKING MODE OF WHAT "YOU WANT"  AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT.TRY  AND BE PERSISTANT .VERY SOON YOU WILL GET THE RESULT BECAUSE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS ABSOLUTE AND THERE IS NO MISTAKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment