Sunday 18 May 2014

Why not myself look after my own brother .?

Why not myself look after my own brother .?




I am happy now.
I took decision for which i am proud of and thanks GOD for divine guidance.

My brother was mentally challenged . I took maximum care ,taken the best posiible advice .
But-----
I was mentally and physically feeling exhausted .My brother 's illness was not improving .His behavioral problem was just testing my all strengths.Ultimately i took a decision much angaist wish .----a decision to hand over to  the NGO to take care of  brother.

I discussed the matter with concerned offcer of the NGO in his office and was feeling happy on acceptance of my request .

I was out of the office and going  though the corridor.to collect the admission form

There was a volunteer holding 9-10 yrs girl wearing dirty frocks,and having a vacant look.She was rescued from railway station .Suddenly the girl started coughing and vomited on the floor .There was no angry look on volunteer,rather she sympathetically strocked her back and consoled her.One of the volunteers came forward and wiped away the NOSY.

It was a stunning scene for me .I started thinking--

Who is this girl?
Who is her mother ?
Who is her father?
Does the girl has even legitimate father?
How a 9-10 yrs old girl has been left to wonder on the railway station.?
How is that girl related to the volunteer of the NGO?
Is it sheer job that has brought that volunter to work in this NGO ?

While i was thinking ,i again entered into the room of the officer .
Madam,you filled the form ?
No.Now NO NEED TO FILL THE FORM.. I AM TAKING BACK MY BROTHER TO MY HOME.

Smile and confidence beamed over my face ----yes , i can take care of my brother whatever be the challenge.When they can look after the unknown ,why not myself look after my own brother .?




No comments:

Post a Comment