Sunday 9 November 2014

Appeal for nobler motives works

Sweeper of our complex is is a hard working lady.She does her work very nicely and is always courteous to all of us .But she does not have good relatioship with my  wife for the reasons beyond my understanding .There is often scuffle at the end of month during payment of service charge.She often want something more than service charge which my wife often used to decline .

Recently  she is going to marry her daughter and she handed over to my wife the invitation letter with a request to contribute something to meet expenses of marriage .
I was surprised my wife was kind enough to gift may things It was surprising for me .

I asked ----how you managed to gift so much of things 

She replied --it is marriage of her daughter and more than that it was helping towards  cause of a girl.I  being ,can understand it ---you cannot .

I myself felt proud of my wife .

I realized --appeal for nobler motives works .

No comments:

Post a Comment